Improv classes for Adults in Auckland
- Improvisation frees you up and release creativity while building confidence. Learn to think outside the box!
- Lose performance anxiety and reduce stress about being in front of an audience. Improv teaches you how to be unafraid and therefore better equipped to deal with any life situation that may arise.
- Improv is incredible fun and will strengthen both your social and acting skills. Classes are a great mix of acting activities and games.
- If you are doing stand-up, improv can take your performance to the next level.
- Perfect for all levels of ability from absolute beginners and beyond.
- Classes run all year at Grey Lynn Community Centre, Auckland.
Improv Classes: Monday 6.30 – 8.00pm
We can all become confined into our roles in life, whether it be at home or at work. Improvisation is a fun, creative way to learn how to express yourself more confidently and free up your imagination.