Improv classes in Auckland
- Improvisation classes free you up, release creativity and teach you how to appear more confident.
- Lose performance anxiety and reduce stress about being in front of an audience.
- Improv is incredible fun and will strengthen both your social and acting skills. Classes are a great mix of acting activities and games. Learn how to think outside the box!
- If you are doing stand-up, improv can take your performance to the next level.
- Perfect for all levels of ability from absolute beginners and beyond.
- Classes run all year at Grey Lynn Community Centre, Auckland.
Improv Classes: Monday 6.30 – 8.00pm
We can all become confined into our roles in life, whether it be at home or at work. Improvisation is a fun, creative way to learn how to express yourself more confidently and free up your imagination.