Auckland Acting Classes
Acting/Drama Skills for All Levels
These dynamic and professional Auckland based acting classes are suitable for all levels of skill and ability including absolute beginners. Upbeat, fun and total escapism, they are an excellent way to learn acting, auditioning and presentation skills while building personal confidence.
These Auckland based Acting Skills classes run all year at the Grey Lynn Community Centre. An added bonus is that we keep our fees very affordable!
General Acting Skills Class: Tuesday 7 – 8.30pm
- We create a vibrant and positive environment for learning acting, presentation and public speaking skills
- Each term of these acting classes is new content so people return to time and time again
- Class contents includes script work, scene study, improv, voice work characterisation and much more…
- If you struggle with shyness these drama classes are guaranteed to increase your confidence
Not Sure? Come along and try an acting class for free!
Advanced Acting Skills Class: Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm
- Learn how to be more powerful when performing by creating authentic and memorable characters
- Experiment with the physicality and voice of characters
- Practice creating backstories for characters to enrich your performance
- Work on a script with a partner to perform in the final week of class
- Improve your performance skills, whether it be for stage and screen roles or public speaking