- General Acting Skills Class: Suitable for all levels including absolute beginners. Upbeat and total escapism. An excellent way to learn acting, presentation skills and build confidence.
- Advanced Acting Master Classes: Learn how to bring scripts to life and create powerful characters. Scenes are learnt and reviewed with feedback that will enable students to improve their acting and auditioning skills.
Classes run all year at Grey Lynn Community Centre in Grey Lynn and the Lake House Arts Centre, Takapuna, Auckland
- We create a vibrant and positive environment for learning acting, presentation and public speaking skills. The added bonus is we keep our fees very affordable!
- Each term of the classes is new content so people return time and time again.
- If you struggle with shyness these drama classes are guaranteed to increase your confidence.
Not Sure? Come along and try a General Skills Class for free!
General Acting Skills Classes:
Monday at Takapuna (6.45 to 8.15pm) & Tuesday in Grey Lynn (7 – 8.30pm)
- Learn about action and reaction which are vital tools in acting
- We cover script work, improv, voice work, characterisation and more
- Brilliant for improving presentation and auditioning and life skills
Advanced Acting Master Classes: Monday at Grey Lynn 7 – 9pm
- Create realisitic characters by understanding their motivation
- Learn about characterisation, subtext, backstories and more
- Great for improving confidence for auditioning and acting roles