Adult Acting Classes in Grey Lynn, Auckland
- General Acting Skills Class: Suitable for all levels including absolute beginners. Upbeat and total escapism. An excellent way to learn acting, presentation skills and build confidence.
- Advanced Acting Master Classes: Learn how to bring scripts to life and create powerful characters. Scenes are learnt and reviewed with feedback that will enable students to improve their acting skills.
- Improvisation Class: Release creativity, be more confident and lose performance anxiety. Classes are fun and will strengthen your social and acting skills. Techniques learnt are invaluable for both acting/public speaking.
Classes run all year at Grey Lynn Community Centre
- We create a vibrant and positive environment for learning acting, improvisation, presentation and public speaking skills. The added bonus is we keep our fees very affordable!
- Each term of the classes is new content so people return time and time again.
- If you struggle with shyness these drama classes are guaranteed to increase your confidence.
Not Sure? Come along and try a General Skills or Improv Class for free!
- Learn about action and reaction which are vital tools in acting
- We cover script work, improv, voice work, characterisation and more
- Brilliant for improving presentation and auditioning skills
Advanced Acting Master Classes: Monday 7 – 8.30pm
- Create realisitic characters by understanding their motivation
- Learn about characterisation, subtext, backstories and more
- Great for improving confidence in auditioning and for acting roles
Improvisation Classes: Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm
- A fun way to release inner creativity , express yourself and learn more about who you really are
- Build confidence in work or social situations and overcome performance nerves and anxiety!
- Improv. is an invaluable life skill that you can apply to your everyday life, in presentations at work or for easier interactions in your daily life