There will be some changes to the way we operate until we are back at Level One. These are to ensure both the safety of our tutors and students.
- Classes will run with reduced numbers to ensure social distancing of the recommended one metre at Level two can occur. Luckily the room we use in the Grey Lynn Centre is large and will easily allow space for this
- Hand sanitiser will be provided before, during and at the end of each class
- Students engaging in scenes will do so with the recommended one metre distance between them at all times
- Students observing the scenes will be seated at least one metre away from each other
- When breaking away to work in groups, people will be expected to stay one metres from their fellow actors
- If someone is unwell one week they will be expected to stay away from class, in line with the Government’s guidelines on health and safety. They will be awarded a makeup class at a future date to avoid any loss of fees.
Stay safe everyone and looking forward to getting our amazing classes up and running again!