These professional Auckland Screen Acting classes for adults, focus on the necessary techniques and skills that are vital when auditioning or acting on camera. No matter what level you are at, from absolute beginners and beyond, you will be coached at the level that suits you. We also understand that learning acting can be challenging financially so we keep our fees very affordable.
Each Screen Acting class is made up of different content enabling students to continue with classes for as long as suits them. It’s all about providing students with a comprehensive ‘toolkit’ for Film and TV acting, stage acting, auditioning on screen and public speaking. We aim to get you industry ready so we also bring in guest tutors to provide advice and insight as to what’s expected in the industry, especially in New Zealand.
“I was so impressed with the variety of teachers from various acting backgrounds. It made this course feel so professional. The tutors offered us plenty of techniques to help develop realistic characters. I would thoroughly recommend this course.” Jospehine Rawstorne – ZERO WASTE Business Development
Screen Acting Class, Auckland: Wednesday
- Discover how to look your best on camera and find your own individual style that enables you to make a script your own
- Short acting scripts or improvised scenes are filmed and played back for review and improvement
- Students are shown how to tackle a drama script, transform text into action and make strong character choices in their acting
“If you are seeking to improve your screen acting performance, auditioning for ads, films or just to have pure fun, these are the classes for you! I honestly gained so much more confidence, grounding and clarity as to my direction in life regarding the magical art of creativity. The energy of the various tutors, including guest stars, was lovely, making me feel unique and nurtured. Our group reflected honest, healthy feedback so everyone enjoyed the wonderful learning and good results that occurred. Combined with learning great skills, I gained useful information about re-connecting into the industry. If you are curious about discovering your inner screen actor, I would recommend you give these courses a go! They do provide the ‘cutting edge’ and really know their stuff.” – Angela Briggs
“These classes were such an awesome preparation for gaining confidence in all aspects of screen acting. The tutor was totally awesome and made sure that each student got plenty of on-screen time and feedback. The atmosphere was so supportive and inclusive that it really helped build my confidence. The fee was so reasonable compared to many of the other companies out there so that was an added advantage.” – Shaun Wilson
- Learn how to bring drama scripts to life and create authentic characters
- Practice auditioning skills
- Develop realistic characters by understanding their motivation
- Learn in-depth about characterisation, subtext and backstories
- Take your confidence and skills to the next level for screen acting work