These Auckland Screen Acting classes, focus on the necessary techniques and skills that are vital when auditioning or acting on camera. They run on Mondays in Grey Lynn from 6.30 – 8.30pm.
- Short scripts and improvised scenes are filmed; then played back for review and improvement.
- No matter what level you are at, from absolute beginners and beyond, these classes will cater to your needs.
- We also understand that learning acting can be challenging financially so we keep our fees very affordable.
- Each Screen Acting class is made up of different content so students can return to them time and time again.
- It’s about providing students with a comprehensive ‘toolkit’ for Film and TV acting and auditioning.
- We aim to get you industry ready so we also bring in talent agents to provide advice and insight as to what’s expected in the industry, especially in New Zealand.
“I was so impressed with the standard of teaching that made this class feel so professional. The tutor offered us plenty of techniques to help develop realistic characters. I would thoroughly recommend this course.” Jospehine Rawstorne – ZERO WASTE Business Development
“If you are seeking to improve your screen acting performance, auditioning for ads, films or just to have pure fun, these are the classes for you! I honestly gained so much more confidence, grounding and clarity as to my direction in life regarding the magical art of creativity. The energy of the various tutors, including guest stars, was lovely, making me feel unique and nurtured. Our group reflected honest, healthy feedback so everyone enjoyed the wonderful learning and good results that occurred. Combined with learning great skills, I gained useful information about re-connecting into the industry. If you are curious about discovering your inner screen actor, I would recommend you give these courses a go! They do provide the ‘cutting edge’ and really know their stuff.” – Angela Briggs
“These classes were such an awesome preparation for gaining confidence in all aspects of screen acting. The tutor was totally awesome and made sure that each student got plenty of on-screen time and feedback. The atmosphere was so supportive and inclusive that it really helped build my confidence. The fee was so reasonable compared to many of the other companies out there so that was an added advantage.” – Shaun Wilson